Mile High Land & Homes, Inc.
- Founded in 2001 by owners Ronni Aragon (RSPS, GRI) and Norman Wyatt (CNE, GREEN)
- Specializing in Residential, Rural & Mountain, Farm & Ranch
- Independently Owned & Family Operated
- Serving Northern Colorado:
- Larimer County, Weld County
- Fort Collins, LaPorte, Wellington, Ault, Nunn
- Loveland, Masonville, Big Thompson Canyon
- Greeley, Windsor, Severance, Eaton, Johnstown
- Bellvue, Poudre Canyon, Rist Canyon, Buckhorn Canyon
- Livermore, Red Feather Lakes, Glacier View, Crystal Lakes
- Cherokee Park, Sand Creek, Laramie River Valley
- Mile High Land & Homes, Inc. donates to the Food Bank, School District, and fire recovery efforts.
- Native Experience & Expertise
- A Professional Team
- Exceptional Personal Service
- Timely and Effective Communication
- Detailed Market Analysis and Property Value
- Competitive Custom Marketing Package (Digital & Print)
- Extensive Network of Buyers, Sellers, Lenders & Community Resources
- Integrity & Confidentiality
Mile High Land & Homes, Inc. believes in educating clients throughout the transaction process and working as partners to facilitate smooth transitions. Our agents are committed to client needs through outstanding personal service and providing accurate information so clients can make informed decisions and realize their goals. We are proud to be part of this vibrant community and help others achieve the Colorado dream.