Mile High Land & Homes, Inc.
- Founded in 2001 by Ronni Aragon (RSPS, GRI) and Norman Wyatt (CNE, GREEN)
- Specializing in Residential, Rural & Mountain, Farm & Ranch
- Independently Owned and Family Operated
- Serving Northern Colorado and Larimer County:
- Fort Collins, Wellington, LaPorte
- Loveland, Masonville, Big Thompson Canyon
- Bellvue, Rist Canyon, Buckhorn Canyon, Poudre Canyon
- Livermore, Red Feather, Glacier View, Crystal Lakes
- Cherokee Park, Sand Creek, Laramie River Valley
- Mile High Land & Homes, Inc. participates in the community through donations to Larimer County Food Bank, Poudre School District, and most recently to the High Park Fire recovery and floods.
- Native Experience & Expertise
- A Professional Team
- Exceptional Personal Service
- Timely and Effective Communication
- Detailed Market Analysis and Property Value
- Competitive Custom Marketing (Digital & Print)
- Extensive Network of Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, & Community Resources
- Strong Realtor Ethics
Mile High Land & Homes, Inc. believes in educating clients throughout the transaction process and working as partners to facilitate smooth transitions. Our agents are committed to client needs through outstanding personal service and providing accurate information so clients can make informed decisions and realize their goals. We are proud to be part of this vibrant community and help others achieve the Colorado dream.